Register with your Main Toon's name to receive 25 Merits!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register with your Main Toon's name to receive 25 Merits!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Navigation
Latest topics
» legion banner website design
Order Information EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:43 pm by Archangel

» Tanking Priority and Cooldowns
Order Information EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:45 am by Archangel

» The Officers
Order Information EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:48 pm by Fontane

» The Council
Order Information EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:46 pm by Fontane

» Our Promise
Order Information EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm by Fontane

» Behavior & Conduct
Order Information EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:34 pm by Fontane

» The Guild Roster
Order Information EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:34 pm by Fontane

» Lvl 70 Twinks
Order Information EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:33 pm by Fontane

» Recruiting
Order Information EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:33 pm by Fontane

Top posters
Archangel (77)
Order Information I_vote_lcapOrder Information I_voting_barOrder Information I_vote_rcap 
Fontane (35)
Order Information I_vote_lcapOrder Information I_voting_barOrder Information I_vote_rcap 
Spoonster (18)
Cyrinx (14)
Evergreen (13)
Baldi (13)
Cattlina (8)
Faeryn (8)
Braizen (6)
Liteneal (5)

Order Information

Go down

Order Information Empty Order Information

Post by Archangel Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:48 pm

Please send Razzagal-Duskwood an in-game mail letting him known that you would like a United Horde T-Shirt. Then, e-mail all of the below information to him at shadowalkerxyz@gmail.com.

Once, you've notified Razz in-game and by e-mail, you will be quoted on a minimum donation. The donation will be to cover cost and shipping. You will be directed to send your payment through Paypal at the link provided below:

https://www.paypal.me/UnitedHorde

Shipping Information

Last Name:

First Name:

E-mail:

Street Address:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Shirt Information

Name: (as it will appear on shirt)

Standard or Class Colored Name: (Preview available in the United Horde T-Shirt Samples forum.)

Shirt Size SM-3XL: Click this link to view shirt sizes http://www.uberprints.com/products/sizechart/gig200

Server: (Duskwood or Bloodhoof)

*All donations will go toward the purchase price of the shirt. We are a not-for-profit organization.

*Your personal information will not be shared with anyone except the United Horde Council for shipping purposes.

*The shirts are provided by United Horde as a gift. Any inquires as to a refund should be directed to the retailers of the shirt at www.uberprints.com.

*United Horde is not liable for lost or damaged goods during shipping.
Archangel
Archangel
Elite
Elite

http://unitedhorde.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum